Experienced Former Prosecutor Protects Your Rights In Texas Criminal Courts
A misdemeanor count of a criminal offense is not nearly as innocent as it sounds.
A felony count resulting in criminal conviction carries brutal, life-changing punishments.
Either situation calls for the skillful assistance of an experienced criminal defense attorney — someone with years of service and the kind of in-depth knowledge that could lead to reduction or dismissal of charges — or help to avoid trial for a person under investigation.
In Parker County and Tarrant County, former prosecutor Deborah Kernan fights for the rights of clients accused of:
- Drug crimes, including possession, distribution, sale and delivery, cultivation and importation
- Federal crimes, including conspiracy, terrorism, drug smuggling and human trafficking
- Probation violations that could send a person back to jail or prison
- Sex crimes such as continuous sexual abuse of a child or assault family violence
- Theft, including burglary, robbery, breaking and entering, identity theft and shoplifting
- Violent crimes — armed robbery, homicide, manslaughter, arson and kidnapping
- White collar crimes such as fraud, embezzlement, extortion and money laundering
Whatever legal challenges you face after an arrest, arraignment or indictment, Deborah Kernan’s more than 25 years of experience as a lawyer can work to your benefit. She investigates exhaustively, prepares thoroughly, negotiates persuasively with the government and, if the situation calls for it, aggressively litigates in your best interests in court.
Deborah knows what government attorneys are up to — and knows when to counter their tactics. She combines these special talents and professional credentials with a commitment to direct personal service for clients and their families.